Nearby Cities
Home > United States > Alabama > Huntsville > Tax, Insurance & Financial

need to file back taxes - hire cpa tax - accountant remote

Posted: Sun 28 May

Location: new york
Poster age: 41

 View Ads List

We are located in NYC but we can work remotely to settle your back taxes!

Scan your tax docs or take pics using iScan on iPhone or Android and upload to Dropbox. Or mail copies to my office via post office - I have mail forwarding.

See website for full contact details.

Do you owe the IRS back taxes? Have you not filed taxes for a number of years. No worries, contact the CPA Tax Expert specializing in back tax returns and IRS/NYS payment plan and Offer in Compromises. We have all the tax programs going back to year 2000! Our CPA tax expert is specialized in Multiple Back Year Tax Filing, and has helped clients since 2005 file multiples years, negotiate their tax debt or arrange payment plans with IRS and NYS/NJ/CT/PA/CA. Our CPA Expert is licensed in NYS. Our LLC practices nation-wide and as all the state program

Contact us now and be tax-compliant within days of meeting 

(909) 764-8741

For personal returns:

Rates as low as $175 per year (for 3 years or more) for single

$200 per year for 1-2 years for single

Add $50 per year for Married Filing Jointly

Add extra $50 for Schedule C/E:

For business returns (S Corp/C Corp/LLC):

$400 (Minimum of 3 years), $450 per year for 2 years

$500 per year for 1 year

Affordable rates! Friendly, fast, hassle-free, reliable service you can count on 365 days of the year!

Related Ads (See all) is an interactive computer service that enables access by multiple users and should not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider. © 2023